Writing for Mobile
When writing for the mobile app:
- Use “tap” instead of “click” when instructing the user to interact with the UI
- Use "enter" instead of "type" when instructing users to complete form fields
- Keep titles, headings and subheadings short. As a good rule of thumb, try to limit copy to 2/3rds of available space, allowing 1/3rd for copy to grow longer during localization.
- Button copy should be no longer than 3 words
- Consider the device — not all mobile devices are the same size
Did you find what you were looking for?